This little fella got slammed with orders the first 4 months of the year, to the point I quit taking them. Boy how I only thought I was ready for that :) I'm finally seeing the light of day and only a half dozen or so to complete before being back on top. I thought you fellas might appreciate some photo whoring since I haven't been around in a while. Nothing groundbreaking here but comments, critcs, etc welcome as always.

This first rig was made for a K-22 6", with mine sporting the leather. It's 7/8 oz veg tan with a 2/3 oz pig skin lining and a 6/7 oz welt, a matching leatherman pouch, and a little 22lr 'bookmark' as my girlfriend calls it. The belt, like all my belts, is a 7/8 oz face with a 6/7 oz natural liner.

3-8.jpg

D5739333-378D-4A3C-92B5-6A62C68282EB-117-000000130FBE18EB.jpg

This next one is for a 6.5" N-frame, a Model 57 no less. The customer waffled on whether or not to line it and after lining my first holster 'Katass style' with two layers of veg tan I told him that's how I was going to build it. The 'lock' I'm getting out of holsters in this style is far superior to a single thicker layer of leather. The holster is a layer of 6/7 and a layer of 3/4 with a 7/8oz welt, and the belt is my standard. The dump pouches are for 41 Rem Mag.

Rons_Belt1_zpsc36d5ce3.jpg

Rons_Belt2_zps03c8233a.jpg

This last rig is one of my favorites. After the order was placed I sent my customer an email with one recently completed, he was so torn of which style he liked most I told him I'd just make both. The holsters are for a 6.5" Model 24, both made with 2 layers of 4/5 oz and a 7/8 welt, one with a dump pouch for 44 Special and the other with a quick release reload. I like it so much I'm tempted to loose 3" of my waist and wear it......I might get mugged though :) I have my 4" 57 and 3" 24-3 posing for pictures since I don't have a long snout.

DSC_0153.jpg

DSC_0166.jpg

So there you have it. Three rigs that are essentially the same, but all different and unique in their own right. I tell you folks one thing is for sure....I'm ready for some non tooled work to come my way!!!!

post-19170-0-95069100-1351260928_thumb.j

post-19170-0-64938100-1351260941_thumb.j

post-19170-0-00957100-1351261061_thumb.j

post-19170-0-84576800-1351261065_thumb.j

post-19170-0-02046300-1351261111_thumb.j

Edited by Eaglestroker

Absolutely beautiful. Excellent work.

Absolutely beautiful. Excellent work.

Thank you!

All very nice, great work!

Thanks Josh!

Very nice!

Im always a fan of your work! I particularly like the outdoors backgrounds in the first few photos, they certainly add to the beauty of the work.

Nice work! Do you mind sharing the color dye you used on the K-22?

looking good

Eagle stroker, as always, great work & great photos!

Outstanding work. On a side note, how do you get the belt to stay coiled like that?

Nice work! Do you mind sharing the color dye you used on the K-22?

I already messaged you but Feibings Pro Lt Brown for everyone else.

Outstanding work. On a side note, how do you get the belt to stay coiled like that?

Another member, can't recall who dropped in a post he coiled them after edging. I wet the entire belt to rub down the back stitching, stamp my mark, and edge. When done coil it, I put a rubber band on it to keep it coiled. Doesn't affect the wear of it but sure makes photos a lot easier.