Sign in to follow this  
Tina

Just a small little weird thing

This is just one of the things I'm trying to get to the end of shortly.

The purse pattern is a modified Dimension purse. I made the flap rounder and the whole purse smaller.

I have used Angelus spirit dye to all colors except the white on the skulls and some High-liter.

Very cool and great fun!

Karl

Tina, you are a leathercrafting goddess! You have such a unique vision and it shows in all of your work. Thanks for sharing and inspiring!

tina, great work, didnt know you too had been bitten by the skull bug!!!!

tina, great work, didnt know you too had been bitten by the skull bug!!!!
I guess i did not know *LOL* I saw some and just had to make'm, they're just the cutest and I love the colors I can play around with:-)
Tina, you are a leathercrafting goddess! You have such a unique vision and it shows in all of your work. Thanks for sharing and inspiring!
So glad you like my designs...I really don't try to be different, it just happends *LOL*
Very cool and great fun!Karl
Great Thanks Karl, happy you like it:-)

Great designs and really well done! Man, you're good.

How do you get that copy right C on the picture like that?

Art

:) Skulls with ponytails and bows just make me smile! Great work! Love the candy, too! :notworthy:

Crystal

Great designs and really well done! Man, you're good.How do you get that copy right C on the picture like that?Art
Great Thanks Art, glad you like it:-)I wish I have some skills in explaining things but...I do know what to do:-) There is gazillions of good and useful tutorials on how to on Google, it is called "water marking" I use Photoshop but my program is in Swedish which makes it even harder for me to explain in english. If you have no luck give me a pm and I'll try to make something up that makes sense.

:) Skulls with ponytails and bows just make me smile! Great work! Love the candy, too! :notworthy: Crystal

Thanks Crystal, I thought they where soo cute too. I made some this summer for my step daughter on her design request, well this is my own go at it...Gotta do the skulls on this site but the girly way *LOL*

That's just so fun Tina! I never know what to expect when you post pictures of what you have been up to, but always know it's gonna be great. This is no exception.

That's just so fun Tina! I never know what to expect when you post pictures of what you have been up to, but always know it's gonna be great. This is no exception.

*LOL* It's just sooo nice being able to surprise...I Love it:-)

Thanks Greatly Clay, I'll try keeping it up:-)

I got close.

Art

CR1.jpg

post-195-1228612501_thumb.jpg

Edited by ArtS

Tina those are so intriguing, love them

Tina those are so intriguing, love them

Thanks Kathy, sooooo nice of you:-)

:Holysheep: tina...that is simply fantastic!!...a skull with a "binky" lol...who would of ever thought...that purse is just too cool...talk about a conversation purse & the attention that will get for the person carrying it...i can see a few orders coming your way because of that one...it'll be a real head turner for sure...

darryl :cheers:

:Holysheep: tina...that is simply fantastic!!...a skull with a "binky" lol...who would of ever thought...that purse is just too cool...talk about a conversation purse & the attention that will get for the person carrying it...i can see a few orders coming your way because of that one...it'll be a real head turner for sure...

darryl :cheers:

Thanks Darryl:-)

I tell you, this purse was great fun to make and all the colors kept me in good mood too.

"Binky" huh? I think the Engish (Brittish) word is much better..."Dummy" :evillaugh: Have a great weekend//T

I love it!! such a unique item, and the colors are so vivid. Awesome.!

A lotta love must have went into that work!!

:You_Rock_Emoticon:

Tina,

Those are amazing, I love the vibrant color. Sure wish that kind of color could survive on a bike seat....But, I'll have to change products to utilize bright color. Maybe someday.

Great work,

Dave Theobald

Tina,

That is some amazing work!! Incrediable skulls with facial expressions!! Well done, Love all the colors!!

Rick Jorgenson

I love it!! such a unique item, and the colors are so vivid. Awesome.!

A lotta love must have went into that work!!

:You_Rock_Emoticon:

Great Thanks...

True and a whole lotta fun too:-)

Tina, Those are amazing, I love the vibrant color. Sure wish that kind of color could survive on a bike seat....But, I'll have to change products to utilize bright color. Maybe someday.Great work,Dave Theobald
Thank you Dave, coming from a skull master it means a lot:-)The vibrant colors would survive a but or two, all except the white.
Tina,That is some amazing work!! Incrediable skulls with facial expressions!! Well done, Love all the colors!!Rick Jorgenson
Thanks Rick:-)I thought they might put a smile or two on some faces

Super neato, Tina! Very original! May I ask what you used for the white?

Hi and Thanks:-)

The white is Angelus white acryllic leather paint that I mixed with some ochre. I paint several very thinn layers of white to get it "flat" and eventually opak (not sure how to spell that one) This way I don't get the paint ridges that is so common if you put on to much at one time.

Hi and Thanks:-)

The white is Angelus white acryllic leather paint that I mixed with some ochre. I paint several very thinn layers of white to get it "flat" and eventually opak (not sure how to spell that one) This way I don't get the paint ridges that is so common if you put on to much at one time.

(opaque)

I LOVE this purse. It's so fun and colorful and totally unique!

Holy Cow!!!, that's so cool. Those colors are sweeeeeeet.