Jump to content
Grumpymann

Tandy's leather craft Library

Recommended Posts

Just to let you know. Tandy leathercraft library is offline, I don't know if it will be back online. Though they have made such changes to their online presence lately I doubt it will.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just tried to access it myself; Got redirected to TandyLeather.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Email them and ask.  They are reopening a lot of stores so I'm sure they have their hands full.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Grumpymann said:

Just to let you know. Tandy leathercraft library is offline, I don't know if it will be back online. Though they have made such changes to their online presence lately I doubt it will.

 

4 hours ago, 2Hill said:

Just tried to access it myself; Got redirected to TandyLeather.com

I got that as well to my saved/bookmarked links

also; I get a 404 'page does not exist'  page when I try to access the pages to download the patterns I've bought or acquired off the Library

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

me too and I cant access my account

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It looks like they turned the library into a bookshop.  The books, craftaids and whatnot are all available for purchase.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Aven said:

It looks like they turned the library into a bookshop.  The books, craftaids and whatnot are all available for purchase.

I just had a look see. Those are the books and Craftaids they've always sold. I can't find the 'tip sheets', basic pattern ideas etc.

Good thing I got about 90% of them when I did

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like they are putting everything under one website now.  I suspected all the free downloads would disappear when their anniversary celebrations were over.  It's really too bad that they aren't maintaining our accounts and seem to be starting the process all over again!

Tom

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/8/2020 at 10:05 AM, Northmount said:

Looks like they are putting everything under one website now.  I suspected all the free downloads would disappear when their anniversary celebrations were over.  It's really too bad that they aren't maintaining our accounts and seem to be starting the process all over again!

Tom

 

it appears the free stuff is back at least for me, i had to contact them to get my password back about a month ago and they set me up but the library wasn't there now it is all back. I will down load all the free stuff this time lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...