Runzeigrun

Techsew 5100 Binding attachment?

So I jump off the deep end and got a techsew 5100 without doing all the research. I wanted to get a binding attachment for this machine and they do not make it for this model. Is there a aftermarket brand that makes one that can be correctly used on the 5100 SE? If you have a link that would be great. Thank you in advance!!

Call Tenessee Attachment Co @ 800-251-5000 & tell them you have a Juki TSC-441 & they can make you one,they will also need a sample of the binding & thickness of leather your binding.

Edited by CowboyBob

4 hours ago, CowboyBob said:

Call Tenessee Attachment Co @ 800-251-5000 & tell them you have a Juki TSC-441 & they can make you one,they will also need a sample of the binding & thickness of leather your binding.

Thank you very much!!!! I will reach out to them!

39 minutes ago, Runzeigrun said:

Thank you very much!!!! I will reach out to them!

Please let us know how this works out regarding a custom binder for a 441 clone.

I plan on buying this synchronized binder for my Juki 441 for $138.30. I have bought other items from KHSEW and the build quality was excellent! They have a good selection of binders you can use on this attachment for various widths of binding material and and thicknesses of assemblies. It comes from Hong Kong but shipping was surprisingly fast. You will have to create an account before you can view prices.

https://www.khsew.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=182&product_id=1902

441-binder.jpg

7 hours ago, JJN said:

I plan on buying this synchronized binder for my Juki 441 for $138.30. I have bought other items from KHSEW and the build quality was excellent! They have a good selection of binders you can use on this attachment for various widths of binding material and and thicknesses of assemblies. It comes from Hong Kong but shipping was surprisingly fast. You will have to create an account before you can view prices.

Total price for everything on that kH binder system , synchro  Swingarm , raised Feed Dog , raised Needle Plate, and Binder . ( all shipped ) .  is just under 240-$
That is just a killer price for the quality of mechanics that I received . I seen that and I could not walk by and pass that up, had to get one and mount it up and check it out .

'Same here' .. Shipping is 'surprisingly' super fast speed pack, for me on W. Coast it was ringing my doorbell in about 5 days after a email notice sent .

I highly recommend to anyone on the fence and thinking about getting .. All hardware was true and correct in mounting . The Synchronized Swingarm mechanics, is about as simple as it gets, and works perfect . system is 'pin fit' and witnesses movement with the raised Feed Dog movement .

Edited by nylonRigging

On 4/14/2021 at 11:56 AM, JJN said:

https://www.khsew.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=182&product_id=1902

441-binder.jpg

I saw this one, but ended up talking to the cowboy distributor and got a simple one they sell. If it doesnt work I will end up buying this one. 

On 4/14/2021 at 9:16 AM, Wizcrafts said:

Please let us know how this works out regarding a custom binder for a 441 clone.

I did get a quote from them, but the cost right now for me was on the higher end. Maybe down the road. They definitely knew what they were doing just by the specific questions they asked. Will consider them for future purchases.