Squilchuck

Ignore lists in this forum

It's not just YouTube/videos. I see the 'population' on a lot of forums shrinking. I'm not sure what the answer is.

People do not want to carry on a conversation.  They want to reduce social contact to 200 char actors or what ever it is on twitter

and upload a film of them selves peeing on a rock or falling over a stick

Hey can you tell me how to post items on here or where the help topics are. I’m not too tech savvy. Thanks James 

You don't say what you are looking for. Browse through the different forums until you find what you need. A number of important topics, like what sort of sewing machine you need for leatherwork. are stickied at the top of the forum. Also, the 'search function here works very well. That's usually my first way of getting a question answered. If that doesn't work, I post in the relevant forum.

Are you talking about showing off your work, or selling it?  Show Off! is at the top of the list of forums. There's also 'Critique My Work' and 'How Do I Do That?" if you want help to improve. I don't believe you're allowed to sell your leatherwork here, though you can sell tools, machines, patterns, etc.

Over the many years on this Leatherworker.net website, I've only ignored seven people and only two happened in the last year. That is seven people out of 88,844 total members.  I see this Leatherworker.net a valuable leathercrafter resource.