• Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Mayathebee

  • Rank
    New Member
  1. Thank you so much guys! Now that im thinking it actually makes sense - same type of plate you use for stamping or engraving. Will keep you posted how it turns out xx m.
  2. Hello everyone, Have anyone used metal plates on their leatherwork? I do see them riveted on belts and bags but have no clue what are they're called professionally, and only advice i got in hardware store is to order a big plate and cut it to my size. I dont have necessary tools to do that, so would be great if you guys could point me the right direction or at least enlighten me what thiss bloody thing is called i attach pic of what type of plates i mean. many thanks in advance xx maya