Ok I measured a few more. Mold gun is 1.544" (39.22mm). Para officer 1.543". 4" Springfield 1.534". 5" Colt 1.530". Colt Defender 1.520". Ruger commander 1.530. 5" STI 1.510. Dan Wesson CCO (the earlier gun) 1.524". A second DW CCO 1.525. DW Guardian  1.531". DW vbob 1.522". 5" Sig 1.515". Sig commander 1.515". Rock Island commander 1.507".

My other 2 officers have tri-topped slides from the factory so they have different slide top dimensions. But even so, they do not wiggle in my holsters. The transition lines from the slide top to the sides is still in the same place so it still has a contoured feature on the top and bottom of the gun that matches close enough to that of the mold gun. But then again my mold gun is the same size as the gun at the top of the size range from the 13 I measured. Yours measures 1.563" so it is a slightly larger difference.  It is 0.056" taller than my shortest one and 0.20" taller than my talest one. 

Edited by Bolt Vanderhuge

10 minutes ago, Bolt Vanderhuge said:

Yours measures 1.563" so it is a slightly larger difference.  It is 0.056" taller than my shortest one and 0.20" taller than my talest one. 

Well, yah.. that's what I said :o