Frankzweekhorst

Where to find pins with custom logo with a rivet back closure?

Recommended Posts

Im the process of creating logo bracelets but I'm having such a hard time finding the right hardware. I've tried a list of suppliers in China, but this takes so much time, and is leading nowhere :-( Anyone got suggestions where I can find a maker of custom pins like the pin in the photo? (Since I'm Dutch I'm not really sure if "pin" is the right name, but it took me a day to figure this out :-)

I'm also looking for logo (magnetic) bracelet clasps, guess I have to post that in an other topic, but any tips will be more than welcome as well :-)

All help we be very much appreciated!

Have a great day!

Frank

Franc & Hanz | Bespoke and handmade bags & cases

www.franc-hanz.com

Screen Shot 2018-07-09 at 11.11.45.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is Mont Blanc's copyrighted logo, you could try them. I would think that anyone else selling them for commercial use might be a copyright infringement.

Jeff

Edited by alpha2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, alpha2 said:

That is Mont Blanc's copyrighted logo, you could try them. I would think that anyone else selling them for commercial use might be a copyright infringement.

Jeff

Maybe I wasn't clear.... we got our own brand, this pic was purely to show you what kind of hardware I am looking for, we want this kind of pin with our own logo. But thanks for the copyright lesson  :-)

Frank

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry, misunderstood.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/07/2018 at 5:58 PM, Frankzweekhorst said:

Im the process of creating logo bracelets but I'm having such a hard time finding the right hardware. I've tried a list of suppliers in China, but this takes so much time, and is leading nowhere :-( Anyone got suggestions where I can find a maker of custom pins like the pin in the photo? (Since I'm Dutch I'm not really sure if "pin" is the right name, but it took me a day to figure this out :-)

I'm also looking for logo (magnetic) bracelet clasps, guess I have to post that in an other topic, but any tips will be more than welcome as well :-)

All help we be very much appreciated!

Have a great day!

Frank

Franc & Hanz | Bespoke and handmade bags & cases

www.franc-hanz.com

Screen Shot 2018-07-09 at 11.11.45.png

I have had my own or customer logo ones made up before of a similar type of thing. As I am in Australia I doubt my contacts here would be much use to you but ....what I did is contact a badge making company and had them attach to the back a 5 or 7mm post as is used in a speedy rivet. This was soldered onto the back of the brass badge.It is important that they do not allow the solder to fill the speedy rivet post as this stops it from collapsing as it should when pressed into its receiving part. I have also had very high quality badges I designed made in Japan but are quite expensive there.  http://www.metalhouse.co.jp/english/  Somewhere in their blog they show how that made a fitting I designed for Atelier Mason M . Hope that is of some help. Brian

PS check their blog page first as it shows quite a few of the soldered on speedy rivet post now.:)

Edited by RockyAussie
Missed words

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/17/2018 at 12:12 PM, RockyAussie said:

I have had my own or customer logo ones made up before of a similar type of thing. As I am in Australia I doubt my contacts here would be much use to you but ....what I did is contact a badge making company and had them attach to the back a 5 or 7mm post as is used in a speedy rivet. This was soldered onto the back of the brass badge.It is important that they do not allow the solder to fill the speedy rivet post as this stops it from collapsing as it should when pressed into its receiving part. I have also had very high quality badges I designed made in Japan but are quite expensive there.  http://www.metalhouse.co.jp/english/  Somewhere in their blog they show how that made a fitting I designed for Atelier Mason M . Hope that is of some help. Brian

PS check their blog page first as it shows quite a few of the soldered on speedy rivet post now.:)

Hey Brian! Thanks a lot for the info! I will be sure to look into it!!

Edited by Frankzweekhorst

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is or was a company in Norwich England who make enamel pins in small quantities, first they make a guide frame of the design and then put enamel into each section and heat it till it melts, not heard of the lately but sure there will be many others, most are made by clubs etc for lapel badges of all shapes and sizes

Just found them at

http://www.norwichgiftsolutions.co.uk/pin-badges/hard-enamel-badges-hard-enamel-badges.php 

Good luck

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/23/2018 at 1:32 PM, chrisash said:

There is or was a company in Norwich England who make enamel pins in small quantities, first they make a guide frame of the design and then put enamel into each section and heat it till it melts, not heard of the lately but sure there will be many others, most are made by clubs etc for lapel badges of all shapes and sizes

Just found them at

http://www.norwichgiftsolutions.co.uk/pin-badges/hard-enamel-badges-hard-enamel-badges.php 

Good luck

 

Sorry for my late reply, I just found the notifications button :-) Thanks for the info Chris, very interesting, I will will be sure to contact them! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now